The Whitewood Archives and Historical Library contain many originial documents and pictures from the Whitewood area as well as numerous books that were collected throughout our history. They are located in the old restored Methodist Church built in 1894 and located at 503 3rd. Avenue. It won a Lieutenant- Governor’s award for its restoration. The building is still being organized, but it is open to the public by appointment only. Call 735-2380 or 735-2210.